Trading Standards Business Advice - Conflict with a Consumer

Are you in dispute with a consumer over:

  • whether you should provide a refund/exchange for something they have purchased from you?
  • how much they should pay for work you have carried out?
  • the quality of a job you have done for them?           

Ring Citizens Advice consumer service on 0808 2231133.  

For help and advice on other aspects of your business please contact Trading Standards