Pension Queries

If you think you have a deferred pension with the Local Government Pension Scheme then you can check by phoning the helpdesk at

"Your Pension Service" on  0300 323 0260

Your Pension Service can be found online at Your Pension Service

If you think you have a deferred pension but can no longer find the employer then you should use the

Pension Tracing Service at GOV.UK

or by phoning 0800 1223 170