Skip main menu
The West Coast Main Line offers services to major conurbations, such as London (Euston), Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow/Edinburgh.
Cumbria also has a number of other spectacular lines:
- The Lakes Line from Oxenholme Lake District to Windermere
- The Furness Line connecting Barrow-in-Furness with Carnforth and on to Lancaster
- The scenic Cumbrian Coast Line from Carlisle to Barrow-in-Furness
- The Tyne Valley Line linking Carlisle to Newcastle passing through Hadrian's Wall country
- The picturesque Settle-Carlisle Line